About the Meeting Rooms
Middleborough Public Library offers two meeting rooms for use by non-profit groups providing civic, cultural and educational activities serving the citizens of Middleborough.
|Large Meeting Room||Seats 100|
|Children's Program Room||Seats 15|
Meeting Rooms must be reserved in advance by phone or email. Please see our Make a Reservation page for details
Rules for Use
- Rooms are for use by groups serving the citizens of Middleborough.
- Library use of rooms takes precedence.
- All events must take place during normal Library hours.
- Events must be open to the public unless an exception is granted by the Library Director.
- Recurring weekly events are not permitted, however; recurring monthly events may be scheduled up to three months in advance.
- There are no fees for use of meeting rooms under normal circumstances.
- No admission fees may be charged to attendees.
- Groups are responsible for set-up and basic cleanup.
- Light refreshments and catered lunches are allowed. No cooking is permitted.
- All reservations are at the discretion of the Library Director.
- Use of the meeting room(s) by any group in no way constitutes endorsement of that group’s policies or activities by the Middleborough Public Library.