College & University
- Bridgewater State College
- Bristol Community College
- Cape Cod Community College
- Massasoit Community College
- Send your Child to College: The Internet Guide for Parents
- An annotated directory of authoritative information about colleges and financial aid.
- Stonehill College
- A to Z Home's Cool Homeschooling
- Information, resources, support groups, and laws about home schooling, plus links to "over 700 pages of the best and most interesting and useful sites and articles about home education on the web."
- Awesome Library's Homeschool Resources
- Annotated links to legal resources, lesson plans, projects and general resources.
- Resources for public and home school teachers including lesson plans, webquests, worksheet generators, word and critical thinking problems, exams and puzzles for standardized tests.
- Eclectic Home School Online
- An online magazine for "creative homeschoolers ... published with a Christian perspective."
- Annotated links for teachers, administrators and parents.
- The Home School Legal Defense Association is a non-profit organization of families who home school their children nationwide.
- Home School Foundation
- A non-profit charity organization seeking to meet various needs within the home school community. Financial help is available for those who need it.
- Home School World
- The official website of Practical Homeschooling magazine and of The Big Book of Home Learning. Information about homeschool events in the U.S. and links to homeschooling organizations with contacts listed by state.
- Home-ed Magazine
- The Journal of Homeschooling Online offers ideas for curriculum, field trips and more. Not all resources are free.
- HomeSchooling Friends
- Non-sectarian New Hampshire based support group offering information, contacts and ideas sharing.
- Homeschooling Resources
- Developed by the Waterboro Maine Public Library, this site links to general Web sites for home schoolers, general reference and subject specific sites.
- Homeschool Zone
- Links to information for the homeschooling family, support, message boards, ideas and articles.
- National Home Education Research Institute
- A clearinghouse for information on home schooling.
K-12: After School Programs
- Government resources in support of after school programs.
- Americorps volunteers provide tutoring and mentoring services for youth, afterschool programs, and more.
- Resources on school readiness for Parents and Educators, sponsored by the DOE
- U.S. Census Bureau: Public Elementary-Secondary Education Finance Data
- Revenues, expenditures, debt and assets of elementary and secondary public school systems.
- Find more Education Links at LII.org
- Links to a wide variety of K-12 Education resources at LII.org