The Library remains closed. The State's Phase 2, Step 1 does not allow patrons to use public computers, browse the stacks, or study in the Library. However; the Library is offering curbside pickup of materials and many electronic resources to get all of us through these tough times. Overdrive ebooks, magazines, audiobooks and videos may still be checked out using your Library card. Don't have a card? Get a temporary online card now (good for two months) and get immediate access to online services. You can also go to our new Boston Public Library page to get an eCard and access to their many online services. Need more information about the closing? Please see our FAQ about the Closing page.The Library also has new online resources including:
- Online tutorials from the Middleborough Library Academy
- Arts and crafts from Creativebug
- Presentations made available by local talent on Youtube
- Links to additional free, online resources on our Library @ Home page
Many of our regular online resources are either still available for free from home, or newly offered at home for the duration of the crisis:
- Login in to Consumer Reports online for free by going to our site and entering your Library Card number.
- Interested in genealogy? You might try Ancestry.com or Heritage Quest.
Parent's looking for fun and learning resources for their children may want to take a look at:
Please check back here or read our Newsletter for up-to-date information on your Library. Until then, don't worry about your checkouts - the due dates on all items have been extended to July 31, 2020.