The Middleborough Public Library is now offering curbside pickup by appointment only.
Place holds for items you’d like to request by logging into your account through the SAILS catalog: https://sails.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/midboro/.
Book Bundles Programs
Adult "Library to Go"
NEW! Now adults can enjoy the convenience of our book bundle service with our new "Library To Go" program. Use this "menu" to request a book bundle consisting of three books and one DVD chosen from the adult collection based on your order. Choose from among themed bundles such as "Best Sellers," History Makers" (biography/memoir), or "You Can't Make This Stuff Up' (nonfiction.)
You can pick up your bundle at the Main Desk. Or if you prefer, you can request curbside pickup and can schedule a time at your convenience.
Children's Book Bundles
Patrons can now request bundles of children's books. If you don't have certain titles in mind, but want to borrow some books about a certain subject. Our librarians can together some children's books for you. Fill out the "book bundles" form, and we will be in touch.
You also may phone or email us your material requests.
- Phone Number: (508) 946-2470 ext. 1
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your items are ready, you will be called or texted to schedule your pickup.
NEW! You may now schedule and adjust your own curbside appointments via the Library's curbside appointment portal. To login into the portal, you will use your library card and password for the SAILS catalog. You may only make an appointment once your materials are waiting to be picked up.
The pickup hours by appointment only are:
- Mondays through Thursdays, 10am to 12pm; 4 to 6pm
- Saturdays, 10am to 2pm
- Park in either of the two reserved parking spaces to the left of the Peirce Street entrance.
- If you arrive early, please park in the parking lot across the street. When it is your reserved time slot, you may move into one (1) of the two (2) “curbside” parking spaces.
- If you are running late or need to reschedule your pickup, please call us.
- Please remain in your vehicle during the pickup.
- Please wear a face mask when speaking with a Librarian.
- Please have your library card or a form of identification for the person who ordered items. A Librarian will be asking for your card or identification. Please keep your window up.
- The Librarian will place your bag of materials in your vehicle’s trunk.
- If you have materials to return, please use the bookdrop. The Librarian will not be taking "curbside" returns.
- If you remember something additional that you want, please call it in or email your request for another pickup time. We will not be taking "curbside" orders.