For access to online library services available during our closure, follow the links in the list below:
- Download eBooks, eAudiobooks, and eMagazines through OverDrive.
- Need a SAILS library card? Get a temporary one now (good for two months), and get immediate access to online services.
- You can also get a temporary Boston Public Library eCard for access to a wider range of services incl hoopla (streaming films and TV) and zinnio (digital magazines)
- Comcast is offering free internet to some families in need. Find out how.
- For more information and updates, visit our website and Facebook page. Reach a librarian by calling 508-946-2470 or emailing email@example.com.