Check out these featured resources for kids and their families:
- Read a new free children’s book every day through TumbleBooks.
- Hear actors read along while you watch video of children’s stories and picture books, on the award-winning Storyline literacy website.
- Khan Academy, as well as this list of educational resources will help the kids stay sharp out of school.
- Many paid sites have waived their usual fees at this time. Try some movement and mindfulness activities from GoNoodle.
- Daily at 3:00p, the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden uses Facebook Live to introduce kids to one of their animals and provides viewers with an activity suggestion.
- Browse additional local resources from the Middleboro Family Resource Center.