Can I get a Library Card while the Library is closed?
- Yes. If you don't have a current SAILS Library Card you can sign up for one online. Your new, online card:
- will be good for at least two months and is active immediately.
- will enable you to access the Library's online resources.
- will need to be replaced with a physical card when the Library reopens.
What if I have a card, but I forgot my PIN?
- Your PIN is usually the last 4 digits of the phone number you had when you signed up for your card.
- Still can't login? Go to the SAILS Library Account Help page and enter your 14 digit Library Card number. Your PIN will be sent to you.
When will my checkouts be due?
- The due dates on all items have been extended to July 31, 2020.
Can I still return items while the Library is closed?
- Yes. Please use one of the two drop boxes located at the Peirce Street entrance. Please note that we cannot accept puppets or large kits at this time.
Can I still make donations of books and other items while the Library is closed?
- No. The Library is unable to accept donations at this time. Please do not leave donations in the book drops.
What will happen to the items I put on reserve before the Library closed?
- The pick-up dates on all items that were delivered to the Library before the closure have been extended.
- Items that were not received or not requested prior to the closure will not be delivered until after we reopen.
- Deliveries will resume after we reopen.
How can I contact the Library while it is closed?
- You may email the Library at email@example.com or call 508.946.2470 and leave a message. A staff member will return your call as soon as possible.