Middleborough Public Library meeting rooms are available for use by groups providing free, non-profit programs serving the needs of the citizens of Middleborough. All programs taking place in the Library must be open to the public.
The procedure for reserving a room has changed. To reserve a room please review the calendar to determine if the date and time you need are available. Then contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following information with your request:
- Name of requesting organization or group;
- Date room is needed for;
- Starting and ending Times room is needed for*;
- Contact Name;
- Contact email address and phone number;
- Number of expected attendees;
- AudioVisual and/or computer resources needed**;
- Whether or not refreshments will be served.
Phone requests for meeting room reservations will generally be approved by the Librarian assisting you. Email requests will be approved by email. Please note that all meeting room use is at the discretion of the Library Director and is subject to change at the Library's need. In the event of such a change or cancellation the Library will provide as much notice as possible.
For questions concerning Room Reservations please contact the Library.
* Please allow at least 15 minutes before and after your program for setup and cleanup. Check Library Hours and the Meeting Room Policy for more information about closing times and cleanup requirements.
** The Library meeting room has a high-definition digital projector and surround sound capabilities. There is also a mobile media cart available with a computer and projector (MS Office installed), a DVD player and a slide projector.