Curbside Pickup Service for Borrowing Books
If you'd like to borrow an item from the library at this time:
1. Go to our online catalog and search for your title. Currently, only Middleborough-owned titles are available to borrow. You may still place holds on other library's items but they may be suspended until delivery service to that library is restored.
You may also request an item by calling the Library at 508-946-2470 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Place a hold on a title using your library card. Don't have a card or lost yours? Sign up for a temporary card.
3. Once your item(s) are ready, the Library will contact you to schedule a pickup time. Pickup is by appointment only. Our pick-up hours are:
Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
4. Make sure to bring a library card or form of ID for the person who is borrowing the items.
5. Please follow these curbside pickup guidelines.
Borrowing Ebooks and Audiobooks
If you would like to read an ebook or listen to an audio book on your reading list, you can borrow ebooks and audiobooks for free using OverDrive or the Sora and Libby apps.
Search the OverDrive catalog for a title. You can also download the Sora or Libby App on your mobile device.
Find out more about how to use OverDrive and the Sora and Libby apps.