About the Meeting Rooms:
Middleborough Public Library offers two meeting rooms for use by non-profit groups providing civic, cultural and educational activities that serve the needs of the citizens of Middleborough. All programs taking place within the Library must be free and open to the public.
|Large Meeting Room
|Children's Program Room
To Request a Meeting Room:
- First; Review the Library Calendar to determine if the date and time you need are available.
- Next: Complete and download a Meeting Room Request form. This form may also be filled out and returned in person at the Library's main desk.
- Finally; Submit your attached Request Form to the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All meeting room use is governed by the Meeting Room Policy and is at the discretion of the Library Director.
- All meeting room use is subject to change at the Library's need. In the event of such a change or cancellation the Library will provide as much notice as possible.
- Please allow at least 15 minutes before and after your program for setup and cleanup.
Technology and AV Resources:
- The Large Meeting Room has a ceiling mounted digital projector with hdmi input, built-in screen, built-in sound system and available microphone. A laptop and DVD player are available on request.
For any questions concerning Room Reservations or technology please contact the Library.