Tired of forgetting or misplacing your library card?
No problem. Download the SAILS Mobile app and have your library card number scanned and ready to use whenever you want to borrow materials, download books and audiobooks, or use online resources from home.
With the Library's app, you can:
- Scan your library card into your device & borrow
- View your checkouts, holds, and fines. Link family cards so you can view them at the same time
- Pay fines online with a credit card
- Search the online catalog and place holds on books, movies, and more
- Search by barcode: Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, DVD, and other item and search for available copies in the SAILS’ Network
From now until the end of August Scholastic is providing a free trial of BookFlix to all Massachusetts Libraries.
Middleborough High School students are invited to check out the public library's Pop-Up Library appearing in the school cafeteria during lunch period on the first Tuesday of the month. Teen Librarian Chris Dargelis will be there to lend you materials--new and popular books, DVDs, and video games--and let you know about upcoming programs and services. It's all free with a library card.
Don't have a library card, yet? Students 16+ can register and borrow items immediately at the Pop-Up Library, while students 15 and under should take home a registration form for their parent or guardian to sign. Materials can be returned either to the MHS or public library for your convenience.
Stop by the table to see what we have, chat about books, and find out more about all that you can do with your library card. See you there!