Effective May 29th, the Governor rescinded the COVID-19 guidelines for public libraries.
UPDATE: All patrons are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering or mask inside the Library. Nevertheless, social distancing will be required. Handi sanitizer and wipes will continue to be provided for patrons.
The following steps have been taken and further bring the Library back to normal operations:
- You may now visit and stay in the Library without a time limit--except when we are closed of course.
- Public computers are now available up to 3 hours--dependent on available computers.
- You may also enjoy a book at one of our comfy chairs again.
- Programming is happening both virtually and in-person. In-person programming will require pre-registration.
- Study rooms and the meeting rooms will be reservable. The study rooms and the meeting rooms will have occupancy limits and will be available 1 hour after the last use.
- Puppets are once again looking for some temporary homes. Unfortunately, the toys continue to want to be socially isolated.
- Newspapers are available for your browsing enjoyment.
- The Friends' Bookstore is open.
- Material donations are again accepted.