The Middleborough Public Library will reopen to the public on Monday, July 20th.
The Library will be operating with reduced hours:
- Monday-Thursday | 10am - 5pm
- Saturdays | 9am - 1pm
In compliance with the state guidelines, only 50 patrons will be allowed in the building at one time.
Patrons will be asked to keep their visits to 1 hour.
The Children's Room will be restricted to 18 persons at one time.
All materials returned in the book drop or via delivery are quarantined for 7 days (based on the REALM Project).
|Continued Library Services
Expanded Library Services
Services Still Not Available
- Borrowing of the toys and puppets
- Offering of programming and events in the building
- Studying or seating
- Using the Library's WIFI network within the building
- Reading of newspapers
- Reserving and use of the meeting and study rooms
- Using of the Nature Playspace
- Opening of the Friends' Bookstore
- Accepting donations
For everyone's safety
- Please stay home if your're sick or not feeling well.
- Wear your mask properly inside.
- Limit your interactions with staff and other patrons.
- Keep a 6-foot distance from others.
- Refrain from hanging out, congregating, and sitting on the floor.
- Respect the safety shields at our service desks; speak through and not around them.