The Library will be operating with reduced hours. Please check the webste for the latest hours.
In compliance with the state guidelines, only 50 patrons will be allowed in the building at one time.
Patrons will be asked to keep their visits to 1 hour.
The Children's Room will be restricted to 18 persons at one time.
All materials returned in the book drop or via delivery are quarantined for 72 hours (based on the REALM Project).
Continued Library Services
Expanded Library Services
Services Still Not Available
- Borrowing of the toys and puppets
- Offering of programming and events in the building
- Studying or seating
- Using the Library's WIFI network within the building
- Reading of newspapers
- Reserving and use of the meeting and study rooms
- Using of the Nature Playspace
- Opening of the Friends' Bookstore
- Accepting donations
For everyone's safety
- Please stay home if your're sick or not feeling well.
- Wear your mask properly inside.
- Limit your interactions with staff and other patrons.
- Keep a 6-foot distance from others.
- Refrain from hanging out, congregating, or sitting on the floor.
- Respect the safety shields at our service desks; speak through and not around them.